Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back to the Rock

Headed back to Aruba Monday. But, I'm only there for two weeks this time...alledgedly. I originally thought this was going to be my last trip but if the refinery actually re-starts and we continue with our other work there, I'm going to be stuck in Aruba until it's all over. D-OH!!!

Like I said before, I really don't expect the current owner to ever re-start that relic, but someone will...eventually. And if I play my cards right, I won't have to go back until mid-September at the earliest. But...enuff of that.

Uh...I don't know how the planets are lined up but something has happened today that proves there is some kind of mis-alignment. I have to come clean with this...

Today I agreed with something Nancy Pelosi did. That cold wind you feel blowing up the back of your neck is just the remnants of the cosmic wind that makes things happen like me agreeing with Herr-ess Pelosi. Here's what happened...today she stopped a resolution in Congress to honor Michael Jackson. What is the world coming to?

I don't know if I'm disturbed by the fact that some member of Congress [i.e. Shiela Jackson Lee (D-Houston)] actually brought that resolution to the floor of the Congress or that I am aligned with Nancy Pelosi, if for only a few minutes! You decide...

Meanwhile, I'm going to Aruba.

OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment