Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Good News

...just got off the phone with the boss. My Friday trip has been delayed till Tuesday Apr. 21. He said not to even bother to come into the office [I'm going home Thursday] until I get back from New Orleans. So, I have Friday and Monday off and the boss and me will meet up in NOLA Tuesday.

I'm attaching a pic of my neighbor's backyard where I was yesterday with the Dutch Marines. He lives on the next street...the street between my house and the beach. That back gate that you can barely see on the left opens to a stairway that hugs about a 20-foot cliff down to the beach.


And speaking of streets, I thought I found my garbage iguana [on the street in front of my house] although this is too small. Plus he was real green when he came out of the garbage can but I'm not sure if they change colors. This one is gray.

OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment