Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally...


I finally got the internet working at home. Not that I did anything but whine, but it works. This is literally the third time I've attempted to update this here blog but I've crashed every time before I could get it done.


I had planned to take a couple of days off with spring break to just hang out and do whatever the kids feel like...an annual thing for me. However, Monday I went in to the office to meet with the boss. We haven't talked in-depth about business for weeks because we've both been traveling. We talked for a couple of hours and he sent me home.


BTW-the 9th thing I found out about Aruba is that you always check the expiration date on frozen food. That occurred to me in Kroger yesterday. I was checking the dates on everything I looked at. In Aruba, before I caught on, almost every thing I bought frozen was outdated...even some Hagen-Daz [sp?]. I serendiptiously [i love that word] came across that 411 while taking out the trash.


Got a cool picture of Luke [youngest grandson]. When I saw it, the caption came to me instantly..."Warm outside...warm yesterday, too...need some rain."


Heading back to Aruba Sunday until Good Friday.


OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment